Creating sites can be done with the icon create new catalog element .
Locations may be modified by all users, in catalog manager for stations. For sites filtration the following controls are available:
•Name or Code: This textual filter supports wildcard characters such as the asterisk (*) or the query (?).
When the locations have been filtered the following actions are available:
• Manage locations groups. From this option the user can assign different icons to each group to represent the locations in the viewer.
• Create new location.
• Import locations in KMZ, KML or text format.
• Open all catalog locations.
• Delete all catalog locations.
• Export all catalog locations in CSV file.
• Export all catalog locations in KMZ file.
• Export all catalog locations in TXT file.
• Open all filtered locations.
• Delete all filtered locations.
• Export all filtered locations in CSV file.
• Export all filtered locations in KMZ file.
• Export all filtered locations in TXT file.
The dialog associated with the locations is shown below:
In the location dialog the user can configure the following parameters:
•Name or Code.
•Latitude and Longitude (Geographical WGS84). The user can enter the coordinates manually, using the button "Select a point on the viewer", the coordinate calculator and even optimize them by looking for a higher point nearby.